So What's included in the Monthly "Paper Flower Academy"?!
If you are looking for more flowers to add to your knowledge box, you've come to the right place. My main focus for this exclusive group is to share with you all of the techniques and tips I have learned along my 8 years of paper floristry. This group is for you if you make paper flowers as a hobby, would like to expand your creativity in the paper floristy realm, or if you are a small business that would like to add more flowers to your repertoire and have the ability to offer your clients more variety.
Here's what you can Expect!
- Facebook live videos for Q&A and bonus content
- Bonus content includes different coloring techniques, flower facts, different material use, and arranging
- Constant contact with your instructor Janita Court and feedback from other members in the group.
- A place where we can freely ask questions without judgement and grow as an artist in a safe and caring environment.
- Full step by step video courses that are easy for novice to experienced paper flower makers to follow
How easy is it to unsubscribe?!
Well my friend, let me tell you that there is nothing more in this world that I despise than trying to figure out how to unsubscribe to something that I no longer need. I would never want to you to feel obligated to stay in something that you didn't want. If you no longer want to be a part of the monthly subscription I want you to be able to cancel with ease. To cancel your subscription at any time all you have to do is go to the main page in your teachable school. In the right hand corner there is a little grey head icon, click on that, then click on the drop down that says "Manage Subscriptions", once in you will be promted to "Cancel"! As simple as that, I promise! (Ohh and you still get all of the goodies in your school platform, you paid for it, it's yours my friend!) You can also join in again at any time, just purchase the same subscription when you are ready to join back in on the fun.
I appreciate that you respond to messages and answer question very quickly. It amazes me that you are willing to connect us with other teachers."